Thursday, May 30, 2013

Small Moments in Life

Funny it is when you are in such a Mess, a mess which you din see coming your way from any angle so obviously you won’t be prepared for it .. And only when you start to think that it’s the worst thing happening to you A little boy holds your hand and walks with you bearing in mind he is seeing me for the 1st time and that very moment you realize the affection that kid showed towards you is sooo pure and sooo not selfish, he held on to my hand cause he felt I won’t hurt him and he had that trust.. The kid in a span of 30 minutes taught me that love and affection is never selfish, when you love and care for someone you do it with all your heart not keeping a count on if you are getting the same amount of love and care back.. Josh u are an amazing kid, I wish you could read this to know how the tiny little you have made a big difference in the dumb grown up me..

No comments:

Post a Comment