Thursday, November 7, 2013

Special Day, Special Date..



Special Dates, Specials Days.. We all have those special times where we remember or celebrate a special occasion.. And now I have a Special Date, this Day will be a beginning on a whole new level of life.. And what better than me Sharing this Special Day with the Love of my Life :D… It’s our Wedding Dayyyyyy hehe I din know I will be this excited to say this but just the fact that I will be living the rest of my life and will be taking every small decision in life from now on with You “My Little Princess” is the most exciting part…

I just wanted to write this to say how excited I am abt this day, the wedding dates will soon be informed to you all who is reading this.. But this is also for all you to know that this day, this special day will means a lot to Pearl and Me so I request you all to keep us in your prayers so that we can put all our plans in to actions and work towards making this Special Day of ours THE BEST DAY OF OUR LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment